We return to a previous guest, Carla, as we get an update on her documentary, her travels, and what she plans to do next. We talk getting hangry and the stress of planning big trips. Don’t forget to listen to #37: Everyone But Two to catch the first part of her interview.
You can download this episode from your favorite podcast listening app (how?) or listen to it below. Check here for links, photos, and any video talked about during the show!
Drink of the Day
Ashley is done trying to be creative in tying in the Drink of the Day with the episode. This Drink was Smuggler’s Run by Ozark Mountain. It’s almost a blue raspberry mixed with a pina colada. Definitely delicious and find it while you can since it’s a limited edition!
We love it when Carla comes on. It’s like one giant conversation of things to add to our bucket list. Here are some of the highlights that we talked about:
- Pacific Coast Highway
- Meow Wolf Santa Fe, New Mexico
- Trees of Mystery, Klamath, California
- Ten Thousand Waves Spa, Santa Fe, New Mexico
- Glacier National Park, Montana (don’t forget the road: Going to the Sun)
- Yellowstone National Park, Wyoming
- Guadalupe Mountains National Park, Texas
- Myles Standish State Forest, Massachusetts
- Bruneau Dunes, Idaho (don’t forget the observatory programs at night!)
- Saltair, Utah
You can contact Ren and Ashley by using the form here or by reaching out on Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter using #gonetrippin. Be sure to leave us a rating if you enjoyed our podcast! Peace be the journey.
This episode is brought to you by The Ninth Project
Use code GONETRIPPINPODCAST to save 15% on your entire order