It's a sight you always remember: the WienerMobile! We had hot doggers Gabriella and Cheyenne in studio with us as they talk what it's like to drive the most famous hot dog car, their funniest stories, and their most memorable moments.
Drink of the Day
Ashley loves crispy bacon, but burnt bacon isn't her favorite. Neither is bacon soda, which Ren insists tastes like burnt bacon. Try Lester's Fixins Bacon Soda for yourself and let us know what you think!
Oscar Mayer might have some good food, but the most nostalgic items are the wienie whistle and the WienerMobile. We were fortunate not to just see the WienerMobile, but to have some of their awesome drivers called Hot Doggers, Gabriella and Cheyenne, actually drive the WienerMobile TO OUR HOUSE.
To say we were excited is a HUGE understatement. Not only was the Oscar Mayer song playing through our heads all day, we were giddy with excitement as it crested over the hill on its way to our house.
A huge thank you to Oscar Mayer, Cheyenne and Gabriella!
- Supra, District of Columbia. This was Cheyenne's favorite Georgian restaurant she couldn't remember the name of on the episode.
- Little Rhein, San Antonio, Texas. This was Gabriella's favorite. Be sure to try to the berry cobbler!
- Moomers Ice Cream, Traverse City, Michigan
- Lawry's, Chicago, Illinoise
- North Market Pop Shop, Frederick, Maryland
- Yellowstone National Park
- Traverse City, Michigan
- Wichita, Kansas
- Longview, Texas
- Zion National Park
- Bryce Canyon National Park
- Angels Landing in Zion National Park
- The Subway hike in Zion National Park
Karen Dybis from this episode is also located in Michigan, in the Detroit area.